About Julia Clark
I turned to fitness several years ago to help me improve my general fitness reduce my weight and help me to deal with the stresses of everyday life. I was supported by a Personal Fitness Trainer who guided me through both my body and life's hurdles.
By pursuing a fitter, healthier lifestyle I was able to keep my stress levels down to a minimum, lose 20kg and get fit enough to complete the London marathon 2011and 2012.
I qualified as an Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer in July 2011. Since then I have invested in keeping my skills and experience up to date with my qualifications so that I can provide a better service and value for money to a wider range of clients. My goals is for clients to experience the huge benefits of fitness and the support of a Personal Trainer just as I did.
- CERTIFIED ADVANCED PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINER (PREMIER) REPS
- CERTIFIED DIPLOMA IN NUTRITIONAL ADVICE FOR PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
- PRE AND POST NATAL EXERCISE CERTIFIED
- QUALIFIED LEADER FOR 'RUN ENGLAND' HERTS UK
- PREMIER CERTIFICATE IN TRI-PLANAR KETTLEBELL TRAINING
- CERTIFIED STUDIO CYCLE (SPINNING) INSTRUCTOR
- DIPLOMA IN SPORTS MASSAGE THERAPY
- REPS AND FHT INSURED
- Bsc HONOURS DEGREE